STABILIZER SYSTEM OPTIONS
A multitude of options are available for your NAIAD Stabilizer System.
Some options are designed to EASE INSTALLATION such as:
- Hull reinforcing blocks and stainless steel bolting and doubler plate
kits for fin actuator installation in GRP hulls.
- Weldable steel or aluminum hull inserts provide a central structural
member for hull reinforcement. Classification Society approved if required.
- AC electric motor pump drive packages.
- Hydraulic Power Packs.
- Hydraulic system cooling water pumps are available with either electric
or hydraulic driven motors.
Some options are designed to ENHANCE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE such
- The DATUM three-term electronic control for enhanced performance in
a wide range of sea conditions, especially following seas. Adaptive
feature enables the system to self-learn and automatically adjust sensitivity
settings as sea conditions and vessel headings change.
- The Stabilization AtRest™
(at anchor) feature provides roll reduction using the stabilizer fins while the
vessel is anchored in a harbor (available only with DATUM controlled
- The Auto Lock option hydraulically locks the fins in center automatically
whenever the engine is not in forward gear, and when the system is turned
- The Center Lock option (standard on models 302 and larger, and included
in Auto Lock) hydraulically locks the fins at center whenever the Center
command is pressed.
- Centering cylinders (models 621 and larger) can be added in place
of centering screws for easy manual fin centering. Includes a hydraulic
Some options are designed to provide
MORE CONTROL or SYSTEM INFORMATION
- Auxiliary control panels for both MultiSea II and DATUM controls allow
system monitoring and operation from the flybridge, or any other location.
- Remote Pressure Gauge Kits for system operating pressure monitoring.
- The full color Touch Screen option used in conjunction with the DATUM
electronic control allows stabilizer control and system parameter monitoring
in a graphical user interface.
us for further options, specifications or details.